- School and Classroom Rules
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- Ipad2 User Agreement (PDF)
What to Do If You Need Help...
A counselor is available to talk with you or your parents about problems related to school. When you wish to see a counselor, you should make an appointment with the office secretary or the counselor. Parents who wish to see a counselor may call at any time to set up an appointment. (566-3548)
If You Get Hurt or Sick...
- If you have an accident at school, if you become ill, or if you have some personal health problems, you may come to the office. Please report to your teacher first. All medication must be checked in with the office.
- All medication (prescription and non prescription) which is to be taken at school must be dispensed to you in the office.
- All medication must be kept in its appropriately labeled, original container. Your name is to be affixed to nonprescription medication.
- Sharing or borrowing medication is strictly prohibited.