Welcome to Weston Middle School
Announcements & News
There will be a Pep Assembly for 6th, 7th & 8th graders on Thursday, December 12th during 9th period.
During the assembly, you will be able to participate in the "Duct-Tape The Principal" Fundraiser! Buy a strip of duct tape for $1.00, there is no limit to how many you will be able to purchase.
All proceeds will go to purchase gifts for the Weston City Hall Giving Tree.
Weston Middle School Parent Group is once again sponsoring cookie decorating at the Christmas Social. Please consider donating some of the supplies needed to make this activity a success. We ask that most of the items be delivered to the school by Tuesday, December 17th except for the cookies that need to be delivered on Friday morning, December 20th.
If you plan on bringing supplies, please also sign up on the below signup page.
Celebrate the season with the 2019 Athena Weston School District at our Winter Concerts!
The Winter Band Concert for 6th through 12th grade will be on Wednesday, December 18th at 7 P.M. at the Weston-McEwen High School Gym.
The Holiday Program for Kindergarten through 5th grade will be on Thursday, December 19th at 7 P.M. at the Weston-McEwen High School Gym.
For both programs, please have your students who are performing arrive at 6:40 P.M.
- Last Week for Boys Basketball
- A & B team have a home game on Tuesday, December 10th. C team does not have a game or practice this day.
- A & B team have a game in Echo on Wednesday, December 11th (A team will play first). C team does not have a game or practice this day.
- A B & C team have a home game on Thursday, December 12th. This will be the last game of the season.
- All teams will have pictures on Friday, December 13th after school.
- Congratulations to the following students who were named November's Student of the Month:
- 4th Grade - Sebastian Werhan
- 5th Grade - Kannan Weathers
- 6th Grade - Josephine Vorhauer
- 7th Grade - Yuli Camargo
- 8th Grade - Terry Dick
- There will an OBOB practice on December 11th during 8th-grade lunch recess. Please let Mrs. Fun know if you are going to attend so she can excuse you from your 7th-period class.
- Gum Privilege Has Been Revoked - Due to gum being found in the carpet, we are not allowing gum until further notice.
- Attendance winners for the month of November with 54.2% of students meeting or exceeding the 95% goal are the Sixth Graders . . . Followed closely by 8th graders with 54%. Congratulations 6th graders!
- The Winter Social/Holiday Parties will be on December 20th during 8th & 9th period. Please remember that all grades must be passing by Monday, December 16th at 3 P.M. for you to attend. Sign Up's will take place on Wednesday, December 11th - Friday, December 13th.
Happy Holidays! Just a reminder that there is no school December 23rd through January 3rd. Enjoy your time off and see you next year!
School resumes Monday, January 6th, 2020!