Pandemic EBT Benefits Fact Sheet - Oregon Department of Education
- On September 24, 2020, Oregon was approved for a P-EBT benefit issuance totaling $35,624,870.
- To be eligible for the P-EBT August/September meal benefits, a student must:
- Families can visit the Pandemic EBT webpage to view the September Benefit Issuance Chart.
- Beginning on September 28, we will be issuing $100 in September P-EBT benefits to 313,342 Oregon students, totaling $31,334,200.
- Additional P-EBT benefits will vary by school district.
- Districts that are open for 100% in-person or on-site school are not eligible for September P-EBT.
- There is no application for families to submit for benefits.
- Student information was not collected directly from schools:
- Have been reported to ODE, between July 1 – September 22, as enrolled in a school sponsoring the National School Lunch Program in School Year 2021;
- Be eligible for no-cost meals in School Year 2020 or 2021; and
- Be missing National School Lunch Program or Seamless Summer Option meals On-Site at school for at least 5 consecutive days in School Year 2021 due to COVID.
Source of Student Information:
- SSID updates reported to ODE after July 1, 2020
- On-Demand Uploads in the Direct Certification System after July 1, 2020
- Eligibility reported for Spring P-EBT: July 1, 2019 – current
Source of District Information:
- Operational Blueprints for School Re-Entry