Each classroom teacher will post a list of classroom rules similar to the example listed below:
- Use respectful words and tone of voice when talking to anyone.
- Leave other people’s property alone.
- Work to solve problems constructively, without violence or abuse.
- Keep hand, feet and objects to self.
BE PREPARED TO LEARN
- Be in your seat and ready when class begins
- Have appropriate materials.
- Have your homework completed.
- Follow reasonable instructions from adults the first time given.
DO YOUR BEST
- Participate positively in class
- Stay on task.
- Learn all you can