Welcome to the School Counselor’s web page at Weston Middle School.
Welcome to Weston Middle School! Through classroom guidance classes, and as needed individual and small group meetings, students will participate in activities
- To help children understand themselves and others
- To provide career education activities
- To help children understand the school environment
- To help children understand attitudes and behaviors
- To help children gain interpersonal and communication skills
- To help children learn problem solving and decision making skills
- To develop community pride and involvement
- To develop school success skills
In guidance we will work together to learn about a variety of topics including bullying, coping strategies, study skills, decision making skills, and test taking skills. Student will also participate in State Mandated nonviolence lessons through the: "Second Step" Curriculum, learning Conflict Resolution, Anger Management, Respect for Self and Others, and Effective Communication.